A. The Authority of the Word of God - the Bible
1. The Bible is the inspired Word of God (2 Tim.3:16-17)
2. The Bible is the final authority for Christian faith and living (Deuteronomy 4:2; 12:32; John 8:31,32)
1. God exists in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit (I Tim. 1:17; Matthew 28: 19; 2 Corr. 3-14)
2. Revealed Himself in Perfect love (I John 4:8, 10-16)
3. Righteous in all His ways (Psalm 145:17; Thessalonians 1:19)
4. Creator of all things (Genesis 1:1; Colossians 1:16-17) 5. Has the total knowledge of all things (Psalm 147:5)
C. Jesus Christ, the Son of God
1. Jesus is true God and true man (John 1: 1-4,14)
2. He was born as the son a virgin (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:20-23)
3. He lived a sinless life (2 Corinthians 5:21)
4. He died on the cross to give life and forgiveness of sin to those who put their faith in Him (Titus 2:14; I John 1:19; I John 2:2)
Pastor Andrew Afable
FILIPINO INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN CHURCH believes it has been called into existence by God for all of the following purposes:
We are a closely-knit Bible-based Christian church in the heart of San Fernando Valley. Feel free to join us in one or a few of our different services that we have through-out the week. We can't wait to meet you!
A. To reach out to our God by:
1. Honoring Him in our lives through personal faith and commitment in Jesus Christ;
2. Praising our God as we meet together as a family
3. Obeying our God through the teaching and application of the truths of His words into our lives.
Filipino International Christian Church
Founded: July 19, 1993 - At the house of Rudy & Marina Afable with Pastor Edwin Velasco.
First House Church Worship Service:
October 3, 1994 with three (3) pastors, Pastor Edgar Florendo, Pastor Edwin Velasco and Pastor Swanson.
Born in Tanauan Batangas, Philippines. Studied in De La Salle Lipa in Batangas Philippines, California State University Northridge for Pre-Requisites for Computer Science Grad School. Finished Masters in Theology in International Theological Seminary (ITS) and Masters in Computer Information Systems from Keller Graduate School of Management. Married to Eloisa in 1995 and blessed with one amazing son, Jacob.
Copyright 2020. Filipino International Christian Church. All Rights Reserved.